Buying a Tucson house isn’t an overly complicated process but it is good to know if you are really ready to buy and more importantly are you qualified to buy.
Watch the video below to help you answer the question, Am I Ready to Buy?
As you’ll see in this video, you can find out by asking yourself some questions:
- Do I have a steady source of income (usually a job)?
- Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years?
- Is my current income reliable?
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
- Do I have a few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments?
- Do I have money saved for a down payment?
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home.
If you have questions or are ready to sell call, text or email me at 520-428-1499 John@JohnGSellsHomes.com
When your ready to start searching for homes visit www.TucsonHouseHuntOnline.com to search homes for sale just like a real estate professional.
If you have a home to sell in Tucson, visit www.GetMyHomeBuyer.com and Save $1000’s when you list and SELL pay ZERO commission. List – SAVE $ Sell!