Watch the video below to get a few ideas of what to look for when you conduct your home preview and final walkthrough.
As we show you in this video, in addition to comparing the home to your minimum requirement and wish lists use the HUD Home Scorecard and consider the following:
- Is there enough room for both the present and the future?
- Are there enough bedrooms and bathrooms?
- Is the house structurally sound?
- Do the mechanical systems and appliances work?
- Is the yard big enough?
- Do you like the floor plan?
- Will your furniture fit in the space?
- Is there enough storage space?
Bring a tape measure to better answer these questions and write down your measurements.
- Does anything need to be repaired or replaced?
- Will the seller repair or replace the items?
Imagine the house in good weather and bad and in each season. Will you be happy with it year-round? Take your time and think carefully about each house you see. Keep the scorecard and notes for each one.
When you are ready to start looking for a home visit www.TucsonHouseHuntOnline.com to search all homes for sale in Tucson. Search like an agent with up to the minute listings.
Have a home to SELL? Want to AVOID paying a commission when you SELL? Visit www.GetMyHomeBuyer.com save $1000’s in real estate commissions when you list and sell your Tucson Home.
If you have questions or are ready to sell call, text or email me at 520-428-1499 John@JohnGSellsHomes.com