You’ll see some pictures in this video to help you remember later, but the first step in securing a loan is to complete a loan application.
To do so, you’ll need the following information.
- Pay stubs for the past 2-3 months.
- W-2 forms for the past 2 years.
- Information on long-term debts.
- Recent bank statements tax returns for the past 2 years.
- Proof of any other income.
- Address and description of the property you wish to buy.
- A sales contract on the home you want to buy.
During the application process, the lender will order a report on your credit history and a professional appraisal of the property you want to purchase. The application process typically takes between 1-6 weeks.
When you’re ready to start searching for homes visit www.TucsonHouseHuntOnline.com to search homes for sale just like a real estate professional.
If you have a home to sell in Tucson, visit www.GetMyHomeBuyer.com and Save $1000’s when you list and SELL pay ZERO commission. List – SAVE $ Sell!
If you have questions or are ready to sell, call or text at 520-428-1499 or email at John@JohnGSellsHomes.com
www.GetMyHomeBuyer.com List – SAVE $ Sell!