Page 2 of the Loan Estimate provides the current ESTIMATED cash to close. Some costs will stay the same between estimate and closing. Some will change.
- A – Origination Charges – should match.
- B – Can’t Shop – 10% Tolerance
- C – Can Shop – no tolerance limit, BUT IF you select a provider from your lender’s list their actual cost should be no more than 10% greater than the estimate.
- E – Recording Fees are also subject to 10% tolerance
- F – Prepaids, G – Initial Escrow and H – Other, such as Owner’s Title may vary from the Loan Estimate without tolerance limits.
These estimates of closing costs plus loan details, Down Payment, Deposits Credits and Adjustments are used to calculate your estimated cash requirements when the loan finally closes. Consider the possible changes and tolerances when evaluating a loan decision.
When you’re ready to start searching for homes visit www.TucsonHouseHuntOnline.com to search homes for sale just like a real estate professional.
If you have a home to sell in Tucson, visit www.GetMyHomeBuyer.com and Save $1000’s when you list and SELL pay ZERO commission. List – SAVE $ Sell!
If you have questions or are ready to sell, call or text at 520-428-1499 or email at John@JohnGSellsHomes.com
www.GetMyHomeBuyer.com List – SAVE $ Sell!