Once you have an accepted offer and have cleared the buyer’s due diligence period you can close the deal and move on.
Watch this video to get a quick idea of the seller’s side of closing. Also known as “settlement” and “escrow” the closing is a meeting where property, money, title, and liens are exchanged between all the parties involved.
Save $1000’s when you list and sell your house at www.GetMyHomeBuyer.com, Full Service MLS listings, No Commission to List and SELL Your Tucson House.
The closing agent typically conducts the meeting. They’ll review the sales agreement to determine payments and credits due from both sides, and ensure that transaction costs like title and taxes are paid.
- The buyer pays you – usually the remainder of down payment and prepaid taxes.
- Adjustments like prepaid OR overdue taxes
- And, of course, commissions for brokers or agents are included.
- The buyer signs the mortgage note, promising to repay the loan
- and then signs their lien on the property.
- The lender pays you.
- You sign a deed, giving the buyer title to the house
- The title is recorded by the State, making the buyers the legal owner.
Sometimes you even shake hands and hand over the keys to their new home.
Call or text JohnG to save $1000’s when you list or sell your Tucson home, 520-428-1499 or you can email me at John@JohnGSellsHomes.com
Avoid paying a commission when you list and sell your Tucson house!